Vacation Rental Terms & Conditions
710BR Terms include a No Tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, parties, or disturbing neighbors. Please make sure you are comfortable with our Terms as they are strictly enforced. Due to HOA restrictions, the minimum age to rent is 30. If party is all adults, all guests must be at least 30 years of age. Bachelor and bachelorette parties, or similar, are not allowed. Parties of any kind that might disturb peaceful enjoyment of neighbors is strictly prohibited and will lead to immediate eviction. All homes are in dense residential communities with strict City of San Diego noise ordinance in place and enforced.
Terms & Conditions
1. RESERVATION REQUESTS, CONFIRMATION: Reservation requests are not confirmed until completed Rental Agreement has been received and approved. Rental agreement will be sent via email and can be completed easily on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Request may be canceled if Rental Agreement is not received within 24 hours. Should there be ANY issues with the reservation request, you will be contacted within 24 hours after receipt of completed and e-signed rental agreement.
2. PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS: All payments are nonrefundable. Outside 60 days of arrival, 20% Down Payment is due to reserve property. Final Payment is due 60 Days before Arrival and will be charged automatically to same credit card used, unless communicated otherwise. Within 60 Days of Arrival, Total Cost is due to reserve property. If a check is returned NSF, Guest shall pay $50.00 as an NSF fee. If Guest cancels Reservation before Final Payment has been made; Down Payment will be forfeited and Guest is released from financial liability of Final Payment. Guest will not be eligible for any type of refund or credit. If Guest cancels Reservation after Final Payment has been made; Guest will incur 100% loss of payments. This loss can be avoided if Travel Insurance was purchased and the reason for cancellation is covered. Reservation can be rescheduled 1 time with no penalty if outside 60 days of arrival. Guest will be required to pay any difference in rates. All reservation changes must be confirmed via email.
3. PROPERTY: Guest rents, for vacation purposes only, the furnished real property and improvements described as: (Address of Rental), situated in the city of San Diego, California (Premises).
4. ARRIVAL, DEPARTURE: Check-in time is no earlier than 4:00 PM on arrival date. This time may be delayed should unforeseen circumstances arise. Check-out time is NO LATER than 10:00 AM on the departure date. Failure to depart on time may result in a $100 fine. Early Check In and Late Check Out options are available for an additional fee if available and scheduled in advance. Not an option during Peak Summer. Early Check In allows arrival at least 3 hours before regular check in time and should property be available earlier, you will be allowed access as soon as property is ready.
5. TRAVEL PROTECTION: Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance protection is optional with your reservation. We strongly recommend this valuable protection. This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about your coverage, call your insurer. (i)Purchasing travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by 710BR. (ii) 710BR employees are not qualified or authorized to: (a) Answer technical questions about the benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered. (b) Evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage. Review available products and details. To add this valuable coverage after original booking, you must do so before final payment is made.
6. UNAVAILABILITY: For any reason beyond the control of Management, the Premises become unavailable, Management may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this Agreement and refund in full all payments made by Guest.
7. APPROVED GUESTS AND USE: All Guests planning to occupy the premises must be approved by management prior to reservation confirmation. Minimum age to rent is 30. If party is all adults, all guests must be at least 30 years of age. Bachelor and bachelorette parties, or similar, are not allowed. Parties of any kind that might disturb peaceful enjoyment of neighbors is strictly prohibited. All homes are in dense residential communities with strict City of San Diego noise ordinance in place and enforced. Reserving Guest must be an occupant for entire reservation period. Reserving Guest is responsible for any guests that use the property during the term of this agreement. Guest may not exceed Max Occupancy for Property at any time. If the Premises are used, in any way, by more than max allowed guests, (i) Guest and all others may be required to immediately leave the Premises or be removed from the Premises; (ii) Guest is in breach of this Agreement; and (iii) Guest forfeits its right to return of any monies collected.
8. NOISE CONTROL: Per San Diego Municipal Code 59.5.0501; It shall be unlawful for any person to make, continue, or cause to be made or continued, within the limits of said City, any disturbing, excessive, or offensive noise which causes discomfort or annoyance to any reasonable person of normal sensitiveness residing in the area. Management strictly enforces City Code. Guest failure to abide to City Code may lead to immediate eviction without refund.
9. RULES, REGULATIONS: NO COMMERCIAL USE. Guest agrees to comply with any and all rules and regulations that are at any time posted on the Premises or delivered to Guest. Guest shall not, and shall ensure that Guest and licensees of Guest shall not: (i) disturb, annoy, endanger, or interfere with other Guests of the building in which Premises is located or its neighbors; (ii) use the Premises for any commercial or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, using, manufacturing, selling, storing, or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband; (iii) violate any law or ordinance; or (iv) commit waste or nuisance on or about the Premises.
10. CLEANING: Premises will be delivered to Guest in a professionally cleaned condition. Upon termination of occupancy, Management will arrange for a professional cleaning service to clean Premises. Guest is responsible for cost of this cleaning. Cleaning fee is mandatory and nonrefundable. Guests are expected to use care to help keep sand on the beach. Please rinse or wipe off sand before entering the home. Beach equipment, especially bikes and larger items, should not be stored inside the home at anytime. Should Guest use and activity require more than regular cleaning services or cause damage, Guest will be charged for associated excess costs and may be disallowed for future stay.
11. PETS: Pets are NOT allowed. A select few properties may allow 1 pet if the pet has been discussed and approved by Management and the appropriate Pet Fee has been paid. To be considered for approval, Pet must weigh less than 20 lbs, be a non-shedding breed, and kenneled when unsupervised. Pet Fee is nonrefundable. Guest is responsible for any damage and excess cleaning caused by Pet. Pets are not covered by Accidental Damage Protection. If unauthorized pet is discovered on Premises during reservation, Guest will be asked to leave without refund, as Guest will be in breach of this Agreement. If upon departure an unauthorized pet is found to have been on the Premises during reservation, Guest may be fined up to 2x the cost of the property cleaning fee.
12. NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the Premises. If smoking does occur on the Premises, (i) Guest is responsible for all damage caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, odors and removal of debris; (ii) Guests may be required to immediately leave the Premises, or be removed from the Premises; (iii) Guest is in breach of this Agreement.
13. MAINTENANCE, REPORTING: Guest shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Premises including, if applicable, any landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Guest shall immediately notify Management of any problem, malfunction or damage. Such discovery does not permit Guest the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
14. ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: In “lieu of” or “in addition to” a standard security deposit, Accidental Damage Protection is included with your reservation. Damage Protection is nonrefundable. Tenant must notify Manager of any damages prior to check-out in order for Damage Protection to apply. If damaged item(s) are deemed by Manager to be intentional or caused by negligence, Damage Protection will not cover reimbursement. Damage Protection does not cover missing items or damage from pets or allergy/flea remediation from pets. Please note that you are responsible for any damage that exceeds the maximum protection amount, or damages that are not covered by the protection. Any additional charges for damages will be billed to the payment method on file.
15. AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING: Most beach rentals are not equipped with air conditioning. If so equipped, and if not regulated otherwise, Guest agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be set to “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. There are no refunds for lack of, or malfunctioning HVAC units.
16. SYSTEM FAILURES: In the event the rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to TV/Cable, Internet/WiFi, HVAC, appliances, water, sewer, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, pool, hot tub or other system or structural systems, neither the property owner nor the Management shall be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures. However, Management will make an effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs.
17. ENTRY: Management and Managements representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, at any time, (i) for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Guest has complied with the terms of this Agreement; or (iii) in case of emergency. Management and Managements representatives and agents have the right to enter the Premises, upon reasonable notice of at least 24 hours, to show the Premises to prospective or actual purchasers, tenants, mortgagees, lenders, appraisers or contractors.
18. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Management will not assume liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds available as such instances are beyond the control of Management. It is highly recommend that Guest considers travel and/or rental insurance.
19. TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, Guest shall: (i) return all copies of all keys or opening devices to the Premises, including any common areas; (ii) vacate the Premises and surrender it to Management empty of all persons at agreed upon time; (iii) vacate any/all parking and/or storage space; and (iv) deliver the Premises to Management in the same condition less ordinary wear and tear as received upon arrival.
20. LOST ITEMS: Management assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. There will be a $25.00 handling charge plus shipping costs for any found items returned at Guest’s request. Management shall not be held liable for condition of said items. Any items not claimed for longer than 30 days, may be donated or sold.
21. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY: (i) Owner Insurance: Guest personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner or, if applicable, HOA, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner/Management does not insure against personal injury to Guest, guests or licensees due to any reason other than the condition of the Premises. (ii) Guest Insurance: Management recommends that Guest carry or obtain insurance to protect Guest and licensees and their personal property from any loss or damage. (iii) Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Management from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Guest or licensees or their personal property.
22. MEDIATION: Guest agrees to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement, or any resulting transaction, before resorting to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
23. JOINT AND INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATIONS: If there is more than one Guest, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and individually with every other Guest.
24. ENTIRE CONTRACT: Time is of the essence. All prior agreements are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties` agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement. Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. California shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties and the county in which the Premises is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
25. RELEASE: In consideration of the right to visit the home, Guest agrees to release to the fullest extent allowed by law, Owner and its Management, members, officers, associates, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, assigns, and affiliates (collectively, the Affiliates) from all liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for any personal injury, death, property damage or other loss sustained by me, my minor children, any guest identified on this form, or any guest or person allowed onto the property during my rental dates as a result of my, my childrens or the guests participation in a visit to the home, due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation negligence on the part of Owner or Management. I understand that this release will bind my heirs, administrators, executors, and any other person or entity seeking to claim under or through me.