The shops of Seaport Village range from the unusual, to the fiery, to the wild and slightly dangerous, and include everything in between!
- For Bare Feet – Here’s something unusual: a store that specializes in socks—novelty socks, that is! Team socks, music socks, even socks for hunters and animal lovers!
- Hot Licks – For the fiery and brave, this store features the hottest of the hot sauces, including San Diego’s world famous Ring of Fire! (We’re kind of afraid to ask!)
- Harley Davidson San Diego – Yup, you guessed it, this self-explanatory store covers the wild and slightly dangerous!
Our favorite part of vacation is sampling the regional foods of where we are visiting, and with 17 dining choices in Seaport Village, you should get a pretty good idea of just how yummy our foods are!
- San Diego Pier Café – We live right on the ocean; our seafood rocks and the clam chowder here is our favorite!
- San Pasqual Wine Tasting Room – Not food, but who needs food when you can taste delicious wines made right here in San Diego?
- Margarita’s Kitchen & Cantina – The only thing we do better than seafood is Mexican food. We’re in the heart of the Southwest, you’d be disappointed if we didn’t!
- Frost Me Gourmet Cupcakes – Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes—do we have to say anything else?
Things to Do in Seaport Village
Offering signature events throughout the year and special events that occur monthly, if you can’t find things to do in Seaport Village that interest you, you really aren’t looking hard enough!
- 2016 Landlubbers Day, September 17 – Celebrate the life of a pirate on Landlubbers Day with costume contests, food, drinks, and arts and crafts! Ahoy there, matey!
- Bit of Greece – If it’s Saturday, it must mean it’s time for Live Greek Music at Greek Island’s Café. Have some baklava while you’re there!
- Upstart Crow Coffeehouse – This cool coffeehouse and book store always has something going on, with book signings, Shakespeare readings, and a book club. Life is better when you read!
710 Beach Rentals
There’s always something exciting and fun to do in Seaport Village San Diego, CA and this is just the tip of the iceberg! Book your luxury 710 Beach Rentals vacation property today and discover the wonder that is San Diego and Seaport Village! And while Seaport Village has plenty of fun activities, it is only a small portion of what you can experience in San Diego.
Visit Seaport Village
Address: 849 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 235-4014
Try visiting some of the other places below: