In a city as vibrant and diverse as San Diego, there’s never a shortage of big events and parties for occasions like New Year’s Eve. Here are a few options for a fun time spending New Years Eve in San Diego.
W San Diego
This electric and energetic event lets you revel in the newly restyled W San Diego. Whether lounging at the Innovative VIP Access Heated Rooftop, partying in the Great Ballroom or Grand Ballroom, or enjoying a more relaxed vibe in the Living Room Lounge, this party is chic all the way.
Enjoy LIVE DJ Sets by 3 top San Diego’s DJs while indulging in a 4-hour Premium Open Bar from 9:30PM-1:30AM.
California Spirit | 990 North Harbor Drive – Dock #3
All aboard the California Spirit for this unique New Years Eve San Diego experience. This is a dress-to-impress event, from check in at 9:00pm through the cruise’s finish at 1am. Celebrating aboard this $15million luxury yacht will be an unforgettable way to spend New Years Eve.
- Breathtaking views of the San Diego Skyline, Harbor, Coronado Bridge, & more
- 2 DJs on 2 Floors with 2 dance areas playing the hits of today with House & Top 40 Hip-Hop
- Open Bar the entire cruise from boarding to docking
- Complimentary Gourmet Bites: Beef Kabobs, Chicken Wraps, Veggie Spinach Pizza, Stuffed Mushrooms
- Complimentary Party Favors
6:00 PM – 2:00 AM PST
Ring in 2015 at the best GasLamp District bars with the 2015 New Years Eve San Diego Pub Crawl. The progressive party features ridiculous drink specials, including $3 Drafts: Domestic & Select Imports and 2 for $16 Premiums.
How to Participate
1) Buy your ticket for the 1 day pass.
2) Check-in: Wednesday 12.31 | 6pm – 10pm
Taste & Thirst
715 4th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
DO NOT BE LATE, No exceptions. Check-in closes at 10pm.
3) After check in, you’ll be given a map with the bar locations and times they are participating in the drink specials.
Spend your evening in luxury ringing in the New Years Eve San Diego at the Bristol Court located in the Heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District.
- Top 40 DJs playing all the hits
- A 6-Hour Premium Open Bar from 8pm-2am
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight
- An 12th floor Ballroom with panoramic views of the city & Harbor
- A one of a kind retractable roof
- An unforgettable champagne countdown directly under the stars
Glitz and glam isn’t everyone’s jam for New Years Eve San Diego. Sometimes—especially if you have kids in your party of revelers—the most fun is when midnight comes early. At Legoland California you can celebrate together without missing their bedtimes.
Legoland California re-creates the Times Square ball drop with a giant Lego brick falling 22 feet in the air, and Grammy-nominated artists will lead the countdown for San Diego’s largest Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party!
Join in the festivities with party hats and special glasses for viewing fireworks. The party concludes just in time for our countdown at 6pm with a fireworks display illuminating the sky and providing a great ending to an amazing year.
Take advantage of our guide to America’s Finest City and plan your visit here.